Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simplistic meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simplistic Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simplistic Meatballs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simplistic meatballs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simplistic Meatballs:
- Take 1 lb of Ground Beef (leaner the better).
- Take 1/2 cup of diced onion (yellow or white).
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable or seed oil (or butter).
Instructions to make Simplistic Meatballs:
- Set oven to 400 degrees F, then set up a pan with either oil or butter (parchment paper works well too!) so the meatballs don’t stick..
- In a large bowl, combine onion, breadcrumbs, egg, and salt..
- Knead the ingredients until thoroughly well mixed with no powder or egg being distinguishable..
- Roll out 1 and 1/2 inch balls, then set onto the pan. May need to wash hands afterwards..
- Place into oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until brown and crispy..
- (Optional) add to spaghetti or add with brown gravy for a Swedish turn on the dish!.
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food simplistic meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!