Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, overnight sourdough bread – sticky wet dough. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook overnight sourdough bread – sticky wet dough using 6 ingredients and 33 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough:
- Make ready 100 g of Homemade Sourdough Starter (water/flour=50/50).
- Take 250 g of Water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 380 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil★.
Instructions to make Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough:
- 11:00am- Take the Sourdough Starter out of the fridge..
- 1:00pm- Put the sourdough starter, water, honey and salt into the large bowl..
- Mix well..
- Add the all-purpose flour..
- Set the flat beater and mix for 30 seconds on the lowest speed..
- Change to the dough hook..
- Add olive oil..
- Mix about 30 seconds..
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled container..
- Leave it in a warm place..
- 1.5 hours later, fold the dough..
- Do the same thing again 1.5 hours later..
- After the dough become 3 times the original size, fold it again and rest it in the fridge over night..
- Morning- Take the container out from the fridge and wait for a few hours until it is room temperature..
- Preheat the oven to 500F. (pizza pan too).
- Turn out the dough onto a kitchen surface..
- Wet your hands with water, and fold the dough. Let it rest for 15 minutes uncovered..
- Use a banneton basket, heavily dusted with flour. (I don't have a banneton basket, so I'm using a loaf pan with a kitchen cloth.).
- Fold the edge inside of the dough and shape it. Put the dough into the floured banneton basket or loaf pan. (sealed up).
- Cover the dough and wait until it become double its size. (about 1.5 hours-2 hours).
- After 1.5-2 hours, it looks like this..
- Cover with kitchen towel..
- Cover it with a cutting board and press with your hand. Then turn it upside down..
- Remove the loaf pan..
- Remove the kitchen towel..
- It looks like this..
- Using a thin sharp knife, score two or three times on the top of the loaf..
- Take out the pizza pan from the oven and slide the dough onto it, and put back to the oven..
- Immediately spray with water 5 time inside the oven and close it quickly. Bake 5 minutes at 500F, 18 minutes at 450F. (I don't like it too hard so I bake it a little less time.).
- Slice and eat!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food overnight sourdough bread – sticky wet dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!