Julie’s Spicy Meatballs. Italian Grandma Makes Meatballs (and Spaghetti). Spicy Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti – Marion's Kitchen. Get the deets on a Nolke family secret recipe.
Spicy meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. The meatballs and the sauce are very flavorful! These meatballs are spicy and smoky and delicious. —foxeslovelemons.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, julie’s spicy meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Julie’s Spicy Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Julie’s Spicy Meatballs is something that I have loved my whole life.
Italian Grandma Makes Meatballs (and Spaghetti). Spicy Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti – Marion's Kitchen. Get the deets on a Nolke family secret recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook julie’s spicy meatballs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Julie’s Spicy Meatballs:
- Prepare 2 of lbs. ground meat. All beef will work, but I prefer a mix of beef and veal, or a mix of beef, veal and pork.
- Make ready 1/2 of sweet onion, finely chopped (food processor works nicely).
- Take 1 of hot pepper of choice, finely chopped. I used a long hot and left the seeds in, also chopped in the food processor.
- Take 1 of raw egg, for binding.
- Take 1/2 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 4 of basil leaves, chopped.
- Take 1 TBS. of dried parsley or a bunch of fresh chopped parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt,.
- Get to taste of Black pepper,.
- Take 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 TBS. of flour, for coating meatballs.
WHAT: Our new favorite cocktail party appetizer, with a kick of spice to keep things interesting. Heat the oil in the frying pan over a medium heat and add the meatballs using a spoon. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs in batches until nice and deep golden, then move them to a plate.
Instructions to make Julie’s Spicy Meatballs:
- Mix all ingredients together, except flour, and form into apx. 16 meatballs..
- Coat each meatball in flour by rolling it around on a plate. This wonderful cooking tip comes from Tony Danza’s meatball recipe! This prevents sticking while they fry..
- Brown the meatballs by frying in a pan for about 8-10 minutes, turning once. I prefer frying in bacon grease for added flavor, but any oil will do..
- Finish cooking meatballs in a pot of your favorite tomato sauce (homemade is best! See my recipe for homemade tomato sauce), simmering (covered) for at least one hour. The longer they simmer, the better they are!.
- Serve with spaghetti or any other pasta, using the reserve of sauce for your pasta..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Spicy Meatball is a phrase that can be used to express excitement, empathy, disdain, or a variety of other feelings. The versatility behind the phrase comes from the the mixed feelings that one can feel. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese. This slow cooker recipe uses prepared meatballs, grape jelly, and a few jars of taco sauce to make a sweet and spicy dish. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Sweet and Spicy Meatballs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food julie’s spicy meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!