Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer of '69 Dinner recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer of '69 Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer of '69 Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are great at combating depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Try eating an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer of '69 dinner recipe. You can cook summer of '69 dinner using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer of '69 Dinner:
- Get of Hamburger.
- Provide 2 pound of ground sirloin.
- Get 3 slices of hamburger buns.
- Prepare To taste of sliced cheddar cheese.
- Provide To taste of salt and pepper.
- Use As needed of butter for the buns.
- Use 2 of kosher pickles.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Provide To taste of your favorite condiments.
- Prepare 1 cup of lettuce shredded roughly.
- Get As needed of hamburger sauce Batch 69 see my recipe.
- Get of Salad.
- Get 6 cups of salad mix.
- Provide 1 of tomato sliced into thin wedges.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite salad toppings.
- Provide To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Steps to make Summer of '69 Dinner:
- Make the ground sirloin into 1/3 pound patties. Panfry in a hot pan. Mix some salt and pepper..
- When you turn the patties season them.
- Slice the tomatoes, pickles, and shred the lettuce. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper mixture..
- Cut the cheese and stack the sirloin patties..
- Butter the buns and toast them.
- Make the salad I used a throwback way of slicing the egg..
- Assemble the Burgers and serve I hope you enjoy!.
See more ideas about Hippie style, Hippie outfits, Boho fashion. Man we were killin' time We were young and restless We needed to unwind I guess nothin' can last forever, forever, no! yeah! And now the times are changin' Look at everything that's come and gone Sometimes when I play that old six-string I think about you, wonder. One hot summer morning, George [Ian Karmel] discovers his girlfriend in a very awkward position. Newly liberated, he sets out on a quest to bed Sam [Greta Pauley], the girl of his dreams.
If you find this Summer of '69 Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.