Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Char Siu Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Char Siu Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to char siu fried rice recipe. You can cook char siu fried rice using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Char Siu Fried Rice:
- Provide 1 of rice bowl worth Plain cooked rice.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 of to 1/4 teaspoon Douchi.
- Get 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake).
- Use 50 grams of Char siu.
- You need 1 of Young green scallions.
- Provide 1 of Salt, pepper and umami seasonig.
- Get 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lard.
Instructions to make Char Siu Fried Rice:
- Cut the char siu into 1 cm cubes..
- Chop the green onion and red pickled ginger finely..
- Mix the douchi paste and shaoxing wine together..
- Measure 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, pepper and umami seasoning beforehand. Add more if necessary during cooking..
- Beat the egg lightly. Always leave eggs at room temperature before cooking..
- Put the rice (or freshly cooked rice) on a plate in a doughnut shape. Microwave for one minute. This evaporates excess moisture and dries out the rice..
- Heat plenty of oil in a wok, swirl it around and pour out. Reheat the wok and put oil and lard. Keep the heat high!.
- Add the beaten egg and rice immediately. Loosen the rice by using the ladle with a cutting motion. After the rice is loosened, press lightly with the back of the ladle..
- Add the prepared seasonings ( salt, pepper and umami seasoning), red pickled ginger and char siu. Stir quickly, check the seasoning and add some more if necessary..
- To finish, drizzle the shaoxing wine and douchi paste mixture along the sides of the wok. Add the green onion and stir quickly. It's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate..
- Try with home-made char siu! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153688-authentic-char-siu-roast-pork-version-for-new-years.
- Make char siu in a toaster. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155013-authentic-char-siu-pork-baked-in-a-toaster-oven.
For the Char Siu, I used a hybrid recipe from Hot Thai Kitchen and Woks of Life. I will utilize homemade five spice next time since I bought this from the supermarket, and. Leftovers – I continue to eat it for days, but also freeze excess. Char Siu is also used in Singapore Noodles, Chinese Fried Rice (also see Egg Fried Rice) and is also terrific served on Chinese Noodle. Warning: This Char Siu Chicken is highly addictive!
If you find this Char Siu Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.