Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken chili using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chili:
- Take 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Make ready 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 can of tomatoes w/green chiles (dont drain).
- Get 1 can of sweet corn, drained.
- Take 1 can of navy beans, drained.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 packages of noodles (your choice) *optional.
Instructions to make Chicken Chili:
- Cut chicken into squares, salt & pepper, heat oil in skillet to medium high heat..
- Add chicken to oil, and cook until almost finished (lightly browned on both sides) add celery, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Set aside..
- In a large pot combine: chicken broth, 1 cup of water, cumin, chili powder, and bouillon cubes. Whisk until seasonings are well blended. Cook on medium high heat. Let boil for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken/vegetables to pot, as well as all canned ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the flour with the remaining water (1/2 cup) Make sure the water is hot. Mix until flour and water become one. Add to the pot. (For thickness) Boil for 5 minutes..
- Cut heat down to medium low, and simmer for 35-40 minutes..
- Boil noodles, drain..
- Enjoy !!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!