Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jessalyn's stuffed pretzels recipe. You can have jessalyn's stuffed pretzels using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 packages of instant yeast.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of unsalted butter very soft.
- Use 8 cup of water.
- Get 3/4 cup of baking soda.
- Use 8 oz of diced ham.
- You need 8 oz of swiss cheese shredded.
- Take 4 oz of pickled jalapenos minced.
- Take 1 of egg beaten.
- Use 1 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
Instructions to make Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels:
- Combine water, yeast, sugar and salt to a mixer bowl and let sit for 10 minutes until it foams.
- Add flourand butter. Knead on the mixer for 12 minutes.
- Cover dough with a warm damp towel, put in a warm spot for 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add water and baking soda to a pot and bring to boil.
- Divide dough into 8 equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a 16 inch rope.
- Flatten each rope with a rolling pin.
- Add the filling mixture to the centre of each flattened rope.
- Roll the rope lengthwise so the filling is in the centre of the rope. (jelly roll style). Make sure you pinch the edges together..
- Fold the filled rope into a knot pretzel style. Pinch the ends of the rope onto itself so it doesn't come undone..
- Place 1 pretzel at a time into boiling water for 30 seconds. Then place onto cookie sheet..
- Brush each pretzel with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds or sea salt.
- Bake for 16 minutes. Serve hot. (Store for 3 days if they last that long).
I did a dessert stuffed pretzel with cream cheese, raspberry jam, and dried raspberries! This recipe has a warm, buttery, salty exterior and is delicious by itself, or Just a few simple ingredients is all you need to make Homemade Soft Pretzels. Here are some good examples: Girls stuffing/eating/bloating/chugging/ect. Girls with big bellies/bloated bellies/semi-pregnant bellies. The Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel is one of my very favorite treats at Disneyland.
If you find this Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.