Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are great at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vegetables & noodles recipe. You can cook winter vegetables & noodles using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Winter Vegetables & Noodles:
- Get 3-4 of fresh Brussels sprouts, sliced thin.
- Provide 1/2 TB of butter.
- Provide 1 TB of olive oil.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of cooked fresh or pickled beets, roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 cup of cooked chicken, chopped (optional).
- Provide 2 TB of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of (1 serving) hot cooked egg noodles or pasta.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Winter Vegetables & Noodles:
- Boil the noodles in salted water while you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat 1/2 TB butter and 1 TB olive oil over medium heat until the butter starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Sautee chopped Brussels sprouts in the butter and oil until soft, about 3-5 minutes. (If using leftover sprouts, sautee just until heated, about 1 minute).
- Add chopped beets to the Brussels sprouts and stir until hot. If desired, add 1 TB of butter or olive oil..
- If using the cooked chicken, add to the pan along with the beets..
- Salt and pepper the vegetable mix to taste..
- Butter the noodles as soon as they are cooked and drained. Top with the sauteed veggies and serve immediately..
The Best Fruits and Vegetables to Eat This Winter. Winter can be a frustrating time for us gardeners. If you're missing some fresh homegrown produce, we've got you covered… When choosing plants that can be. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. There are many outstanding vegetables to grow in winter including greens like spinach, and root crops like carrots.
If you find this Winter Vegetables & Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.