Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls recipe. To cook cabbage rolls you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Rolls:
- Get of stuffing and sauce.
- Take 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked white rice.
- Take dash of garlic powder.
- You need dash of oregano.
- Get dash of basil.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take dash of sugar.
- Take 1 of cabbage.
- Take 1 of ground beef.
Instructions to make Cabbage Rolls:
- Put cabbage in boiling water, let that get soften for 15 minutes or until the leaves are no longer crisp..
- In a mixing bowl place your ground beef and to that add the chopped onion , oregano, basil and garlic powder. Mix all together. Then add in the cooked rice and mix..
- When your cabbage are ready cut out the core and start peeling the leafs also cutting the middle white stem out in a triangle like shape. Start making your rolls and set aside..
- For the sauce add chopped onions into pot and sugar and stir for 3 mins. Add in half of the tomato sauce then place the rolls and add the rest of the sauce over..
- Cook on low to medium heat for 2\3 hours and serve!.
Cabbage leaves are stuffed with ground pork, onions, garlic, egg, rice, and spices, and braised in a tomato sauce. Stuffed Cabbage rolls is a dish that every Russian and Ukrainian family makes. It's a true comfort food for us, while managing to be quite healthy! It might be a little fiddly but not difficult at all. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are a dish consisting of blanched cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.