Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyakodon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyakodon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to be in a better mood. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyakodon recipe. You can have oyakodon using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oyakodon:
- Use 1 of chicken breast fillet (cut diced).
- Get 1 of chicken thighs (cut diced).
- Provide 1 of egg (beaten).
- Use 1/2 of onion (cut triangle).
- Use 1 of leek (sliced).
- Take 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use of Salt & sugar.
- Get 1 pack of dashi powder.
- Provide of Water.
- You need of Gari (japanese ginger pickled).
Instructions to make Oyakodon:
- Marinade the chicken with soy sauce for 5 minutes..
- Boil some water, add dashi powder, and put sliced onion in..
- Put the chicken in the broth, season with salt, sugar, and mirin, wait until it's cooked..
- When the stock start to dry, put the beaten egg in, followed with the leek..
- Give extra time to let it cool before served to get a better taste..
- Serve with gari (japanese ginger pickled), and togarashi..
Oyakodon — Dieser Artikel wurde auf den Seiten der Qualitätssicherung eingetragen. Bitte hilf mit, ihn zu verbessern, und beteilige dich bitte an der Diskussion! Super popular both at restaurants and at home, oyakodon (Japanese chicken and egg rice bowl) is sort of like the pizza of Japan—if pizza were the kind of soul-satisfying comfort food that's easy to make at. This quick and easy delicious Oyakodon is a slightly different version of our previous Oyakodon. Chef Dai demonstrates how to make "Oyakodon" – a simple yet delicious Japanese rice bowl recipe.
If you find this Oyakodon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.