Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. Watch to see a simple way to make Sweet BBQ Meatballs using ingredients all available from the Dollar Tree. You could make these as a savory.
Add the bbq sauce and mix so all meatballs are covered. Slow Cooker Honey-BBQ Meatballs from My Fearless Kitchen. Pepper, then baked to caramelize the Dr.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet bbq old country meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. Watch to see a simple way to make Sweet BBQ Meatballs using ingredients all available from the Dollar Tree. You could make these as a savory.
Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet bbq old country meatballs using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Get 2 of small or medium eggs.
- Get 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Take 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Garlic powder.
One at a time, dip meatballs in bbq sauce and turn until well coated. Place on greased, foil-lined baking sheet. [clickToTweet tweet="Try these Sheet Pan BBQ Meatballs with Sweet Potatoes for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love Made them! View the entire Old Country Buffet menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items like BBQ Beef Most Popular Old Country Buffet Dish Ratings & Reviews. hot dogs, mac&cheese, salad, hamburger, pasta, jello, pudding, ice cream, etc. Today, we are making Sweet BBQ Meatballs, which only have three ingredients.
Instructions to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
Add Frozen Meatballs to your Instant Pot. Add the water, place your lid on (Sealed) and then. Cooked meatballs, after naturally releasing them and draining. Sweets & Meats BBQ is family owned and operated. We specialize in barbeque smoked meats, homemade sides, and desserts.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet bbq old country meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!