Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are terrific at battling depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try eating an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese-stuffed turkey sliders recipe. You can have cheese-stuffed turkey sliders using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- Take of The patties:.
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- Take 3 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of dried chives.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide of The sliders:.
- Take 4 of small ciabattas.
- Use To taste of lettuce.
- You need To taste of tomato.
- Prepare To taste of red onion.
- Take To taste of avocado.
- Get To taste of pickles.
- Get To taste of ketchup.
- Use To taste of mustard (Dijon works best).
- Use To taste of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.
Sweet and savory, these sliders are a tasty snack with beautifully melted cheese that holds everything together. Enjoy them for parties, a quick lunch, or dinner! cheese stuffed-turkey-sliders nutrition facts and nutritional information. I had to improvise since I didn't have goat cheese or sun dried tomatoes so I substituted jalapeno jack and roasted some canned diced View image. Turkey Sliders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A twist on classic sliders, these stuffed biscuits are filled with turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese for a perfect appetizer at your next gathering, or a fun meal for the whole family.
If you find this Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.