Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okonomiyaki-style Chinese Cabbage Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okonomiyaki-style Chinese Cabbage Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki-style chinese cabbage omelette recipe. You can cook okonomiyaki-style chinese cabbage omelette using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okonomiyaki-style Chinese Cabbage Omelette:
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of leaf Chinese cabbage (medium).
- Use 2 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise and okonomiyaki sauce.
- Use 1 of optional ★ Bonito flakes and red pickled ginger.
Steps to make Okonomiyaki-style Chinese Cabbage Omelette:
- This omelette is delicious even without bonito flakes. If you stir-fry the cabbage before cooking, it'll wilt and soften. This means that the okonomiyaki will lose its crunch..
- Chop the Chinese cabbage up into 1 cm pieces and slice the sausage into whatever size you prefer..
- Combine the sausage and cabbage with the beaten egg. If the pieces of cabbage are too big, the mixture will be difficult to mix..
- Cook the omelette in a frying pan that has been greased with a thin layer of oil. Allow the omelette to cook slowly without interfering..
- Once one side is cooked, flip the omelette over. You can cover the pan with a lid if you like, but the omelette will turn out just fine without it..
- Slide the omelette onto a plate and pour over some mayonnaise and okonomiyaki sauce to serve..
- If you have them, decorate the omelette with bonito flakes and red pickled ginger. It'll make the omelette look even more similar to okonomiyaki..
- Mapo-Style Chinese Cabbage made with store-bought, ready-made mapo dofu sauce mix. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157357-mapo-napa-cabbage-to-use-up-napa-cabbage.
- Chinese Cabbage Stew made with stew roux. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146546-chinese-cabbage-stew.
- Chinese-style Stir-Fried Leeks. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151180-simple-chinese-style-leek-stir-fry.
- Wakame Omelette make with either seasonal fresh or dried wakame seaweed. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151329-stir-fried-eggs-and-wakame-seaweed-with-chikuwa.
You can add other ingredients, such as diced shrimp, thinly sliced Chinese sausage, corn kernels, or other vegetables. Kansai- or Osaka-style okonomiyaki is the predominant version of the dish, found throughout most of Japan. Okonomiyaki is sometimes compared to an omelette or a pancake and may be referred to as a The amount of cabbage used is usually three to four times the amount used in the Osaka style. Savory Cabbage Pancakes are a fun and filling way to use up pantry leftovers. Fill them and top them with whatever your heart desires!
If you find this Okonomiyaki-style Chinese Cabbage Omelette recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.