Savory Sausage Stuffing.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, savory sausage stuffing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory Sausage Stuffing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Savory Sausage Stuffing is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory sausage stuffing using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Take of Loaf Wheat Bread Rhodes ™ White or Dough , baked and cubed.
- Take of sausage ground.
- Make ready of yellow onion medium , chopped.
- Make ready of celery ribs , chopped.
- Prepare of mushrooms sliced fresh.
- Prepare of carrots grated.
- Get of almonds slivered , toasted.
- Make ready of chicken broth.
- Take of butter , melted.
- Prepare of parsley minced fresh.
- Take of egg , beaten.
- Prepare of sage rubbed.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of pepper.
Steps to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended..
- Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food savory sausage stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!