Moist Poultry Dressing.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, moist poultry dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moist Poultry Dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Moist Poultry Dressing is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook moist poultry dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Poultry Dressing:
- Make ready 8 oz of can sliced mushrooms.
- Get 4 of celery ribs, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- Get 3/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of day old bread, crusts removed and cubed.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, large or medium.
- Take 1 can of 14.5oz Chicken broth.
Steps to make Moist Poultry Dressing:
- Drain mushrooms, set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, celery, onion, and parsley in butter til vegetables are tender..
- In a large bowl, toss the bread cubes with salt, sage, poultry seasoning, and pepper..
- Add the mushroom mixture.
- Combine eggs and broth; add to the bread mixture and toss..
- Transfer to a slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 4-5 hrs, until meat thermometer reaches 160*.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food moist poultry dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!