Rice and Meatballs Batch 2. This homemade beef meatball recipe yields tender, moist and versatile meatballs, perfect to make ahead and freeze. Save time & money by making a Investing an hour to make and freeze a big batch of homemade meatballs is a smart way to meal prep for busy weeknights. Beef meatballs with rice, simmered in tomato soup.
Add in the meatballs and continue to cook until they are nice and dark on the exterior. Set aside and repeat with the remaining meatballs. Add beef broth and rice noodles, bring to a boil.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rice and meatballs batch 2. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This homemade beef meatball recipe yields tender, moist and versatile meatballs, perfect to make ahead and freeze. Save time & money by making a Investing an hour to make and freeze a big batch of homemade meatballs is a smart way to meal prep for busy weeknights. Beef meatballs with rice, simmered in tomato soup.
Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rice and meatballs batch 2 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice and Meatballs Batch 2:
- Take 2-1/2 pounds of beef meatballs see my recipes.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- Make ready 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 cup of creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Get 1 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Get 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover pot with lid Great recipe. I used ground chicken instead of pork. I make a lot of different meatballs, and my boyfriend deemed these the best ones yet! Brown the meatballs in batches until nice and deep golden, then move them to a plate.
Instructions to make Rice and Meatballs Batch 2:
- Chop the vegetables, I used carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Get a pot hot and add oil. Stir-fry the vegetables for 7 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- After stirfrying the meatballs and vegetables for 10 minutes add the salad dressing. Stir in the dressing then stir in the cooked rice..
- Add water, salt, and garlic cover for 15 minutes, stir and cover again remove from heat allow to rest 12 minutes covered. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add the tomato sauce, parsley, tomato paste, sugar, salt, crushed red pepper and black pepper. Carefully set the meatball in the tomato sauce. Repeat, making meatballs until you've used all the meat. Add the chopped spinach to the sauce. Rice is a traditional dish in many Latin American and Caribbean countries.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rice and meatballs batch 2 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!