Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits. In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar together. Sift together the flour, cinnamon and bicarb soda; stir into the creamed mixture. Then stir in the raisin mixture, rolled oats and nuts.
Use the back of a fork or a pastry cutter to cut in the cream cheese and butter until large, pea-sized clumps exist throughout. Line a biscuit pan with parchment paper. These easy cinnamon raisin biscuits are tender, flaky and studded with sweet, plump raisins.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon raisin buttercream biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar together. Sift together the flour, cinnamon and bicarb soda; stir into the creamed mixture. Then stir in the raisin mixture, rolled oats and nuts.
Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon raisin buttercream biscuits using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits:
- Get 4 cups of bisquick.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of 7up or sprite.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 cup of raisins.
- Get of Frosting:.
- Get 2 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 can of sweetened condensed milk.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk and raisins; stir just until combined. Turn dough onto a floured surface.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Raisin Buttercream Biscuits:
- Heat oven to 375. In a 9×13 pan melt 1 stick of butter..
- In a bowl mix the bisquick, sour cream, 7up, cinnamon, raisins, and sugar. Mix well. Drop biscuits with a large ice cream scoop into the melted pan of butter. I always get 12 out of it. Bake about 30-35 minutes til done..
- To make the butter cream, Mix the butter, cream cheese and sugar til light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat til smooth. Pour over hot biscuits and smooth to the edges. Refrigerate leftovers..
Each perfect soft and warm cinnamon raisin biscuit gets topped with a light vanilla glaze that really pushes it over the edge. Or see the directions below for freezing cinnamon raisin biscuits. While they are cooling, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla and cream for the glaze. Once the butter has melted, turn the heat to low. Add the raisins, vanilla and cinnamon and stir to blend.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cinnamon raisin buttercream biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!