Beef & rice meatballs. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
Set in a NY deli, BEEF revolves around People march in with a "beef" for Lou to solve with old-school advice, simple justice, or a fine cut of. Get The Pioneer Woman's best beef recipes. The beef is super tender and the glaze is quick to toss together.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef & rice meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
Beef & rice meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef & rice meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef & rice meatballs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & rice meatballs:
- Take 1 pound of ground beef (15% fat).
- Take 1/2 cup of rice.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of chopped onion.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese (Mexican blend or Cheddar).
A wide variety of beef tripe options are available to you, such as part, style. But beef has another opponent to contend with, and it's been here for centuries: bison. Similar to beef both nutritionally and in terms of flavor, buffalo meat is an alternative to the cow (incidentally. As America's Premier Beef Company, we provide our customers with comprehensive beef products and programs.
Steps to make Beef & rice meatballs:
- Mix ground beef and chopped onion.
- Boil rice for 5 min (it has to be half-cooked).
- Mix it with meat & onion.
- Make balls and fry them on both sides till the nice color (~3 min).
- Mix sour cream, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
- Put meatballs and sour cream mix in the baking pan. Bake for 40 min on 400°.
- Cover by cheese, bake 5 more minutes…
- Until cheese is melted.
- Surve with any side dish. Anyways it will be tasty. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef & rice meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!