Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs. Our beef meatballs are simmered in tomato sauce, sprinkled with parmesan, and covered with provolone for a truly indulgent taste of home. Meatballs, provolone, tomato sauce & parmesan cheese. (Not available in all locations). Check out my review of Jersey Mikes Meatball Sub.
This delicious entree comes with turkey, roast beef, swiss cheese, and bacon. Craving Jersey Mike's, but can't decide what to order? Here are the best Jersey Mike's menu items Known for their sub sandwiches and wraps, the fast food restaurant chain also has their own Some good Jersey Mike's sandwiches include the Cancro Special, BBQ Beef, and Chicken Parm.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Our beef meatballs are simmered in tomato sauce, sprinkled with parmesan, and covered with provolone for a truly indulgent taste of home. Meatballs, provolone, tomato sauce & parmesan cheese. (Not available in all locations). Check out my review of Jersey Mikes Meatball Sub.
Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs using 40 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs:
- Prepare of ● For The Meatballs [halved].
- Get of Kirkland Italian Style Beef Meatballs [no subs – excuse the pun].
- Make ready of ● For The Sauce & Seasonings.
- Take 2 (24 oz) of Cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce [garlic & herb & mushroom].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Get 3 Dashes of Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Fresh Oregano Leaves [minced].
- Get 2 Dashes of Dried Fennel Seeds.
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar [or less ' add slowly & taste test].
- Take of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits.
- Get 1 of Medium Firm Tomato [chopped].
- Get 1/2 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Take 1/2 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – chopped].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper [de-seeded – chopped].
- Make ready 5 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Get 1 Stalk of Fresh Celery [thin sliced & minced].
- Prepare 1 Can of LG Black Olives [drained & halved].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 1 of LG Jalapeño [de-seeded & minced].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Take of ● For The Bread Options [toasted].
- Get as needed of LG Fresh Hogie Rolls.
- Get as needed of LG Fresh Lobster Rolls.
- Get as needed of Softened Garlic Herb Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- Get of Smoked Provolone Cheese [room temp].
- Take of Grated Mozzarella Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare of Shaved Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley [chilled].
- Make ready of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [chilled].
- Prepare Slices of Fresh Tomato [chilled].
- Get of Thin Sliced Red Onions [chilled].
- Prepare of Your Favorite Hot Sauce [shaken & chilled].
- Prepare of Pickled Yellow Pepperoncinis [chilled].
- Take of Pickled Jalapeño Peppers [chilled].
Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want? Our meatballs are what make it: a combo of diced celery, carrots, onion, and garlic and not just beef but also pork (the oldest trick in the book). The ingredient prep is worth it. I'm not sure if this is even worth posting, but I have been working at a Jersey Mikes store for over a year now and know the in and outs of the sandwich business.
Steps to make Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs:
- Add oil to a thick bottom pot. Chop all vegetables and add to heated pot. Sauté until vegetables are translucent. About 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add your seasonings and spaghetti sauces. At simmer, cook for ten minutes longer. Stir occasionally. De-thaw your 2 pounds meatballs in the microwave..
- In the meantime, butter and toast your hogies in oven at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until browned and crispy. Add slices of Provolone Cheese to base of your warm toasted rolls. This will stop the bread from becoming soggy..
- Add your meatballs and simmer 15 minutes longer uncovered. Stir occasionally. You'll want your sauce to thicken up a bit..
- One of the best brands I've ever tasted!.
- Cheeses required. Room temperature..
- Chilled pickled Pepperoncini and Jalapeño Peppers pictured..
- You can also serve these meatballs and sauce over noodles coated with garlic butter [or olive oil] once noodles are drained. It's a great way to keep your noodles fresh and toothy until served..
- Serve your piping hot halved meatballs with chilled sides on a separate dish. Also, with ice cold beers in frosty frozen mugs..
- Toast bread with 2 slices of Provolone. Add halved meatballs and grated melted Mozzarella on top..
I know the best meat combinations, absolute best ways to prepare every sandwich, crazy employee stories, and crazy customer stories. Big Mike's Big Mike's Big Mike's. Jersey Mike's Subs is a casual dining restaurant. The atmosphere is relaxed and calm. This is the place customers choose to go to for a casual, comfortable dining experience.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!