Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit. Sweet diamond cuts or maida biscuits as we call it, its so addictive and tasty. I always love making maida biscuits right from childhood. Me and my bro used to help my mom by rolling and cutting them into diamond shapes.
I am not a huge fan of store bought snacks. So my mom used to make sure that there was some homemade snack always available at home. While there were a wide variety of snacks my mom used to prepare, this one was one of my favorites.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet diamond cuts or maida biscuits as we call it, its so addictive and tasty. I always love making maida biscuits right from childhood. Me and my bro used to help my mom by rolling and cutting them into diamond shapes.
Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit:
- Make ready 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar(powdered).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Heat oil for deep frying, drop the diamond in hot oil and fry till golden. Heat sugar and water in a pan, mix well till sugar is melted, now boil it and cook till two string consistency. Using your finger, mix the ghee and soda in circular motion to form a foamy or gooey paste. Heat oil and let stay on medium high temperature while you make these diamond cuts.
Steps to make Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit:
- Into a mixing bowl add Maida, powdered sugar (its very important to powder the sugar), ghee and salt, mix well and gradually add water to form a soft dough (chapathi dough consistency) (we can also use butter instead of ghee).
- Divide the dough into 2 and spread it (do not roll it too thin or too thick) Then cut it square or diamond shaped with a knife..
- Once the oil is hot drop the diamonds one by one and fry until golden brown. (oil should be on medium heat)..
- That's it our delicious Maida biscuit / Diamond cuts is ready to be enjoyed with a cup of Tea / Coffee. Kids will definitely love it..
Combine maida and paste made with soda and ghee. This will make the flour slightly to crumbly texture. Savory Diamond cuts or Diamond Biscuits or Maida Biscuits is a easy snack which can be prepared in a jiffy during the festival time or at any time. It would be a great treat for the kids and even adults and can munch it on during tea time too. Actually my mothers version is different, which i will post soon.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!