Fish roll. See recipes for Fish Rolls, Nigeria Fish Roll, Crunchy fish roll🥐 too. Packed with protein and tons of flavor, fish rolls are a tasty snack all over the world. In Africa, you'll find a crispy fried version sold by street food vendors.
Nigerian Fish Roll: Best Nigerian Fish Roll Recipe. Nigerian fish roll is delicious when you follow the right recipe. These fish rolls can be found all over Sri Lanka, and a perfect tea time snack.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fish roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fish roll is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fish roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
See recipes for Fish Rolls, Nigeria Fish Roll, Crunchy fish roll🥐 too. Packed with protein and tons of flavor, fish rolls are a tasty snack all over the world. In Africa, you'll find a crispy fried version sold by street food vendors.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fish roll using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish roll:
- Take of For the dough.
- Get 325 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbs of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cube of seasoning.
- Get of Water (as required).
- Make ready of For the filling.
- Take 1 of medium size mackerel.
- Prepare of Little oil.
- Take of Pepper (as required).
- Take 1 of medium size onion.
- Get 2 cubes of seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- Make ready of Salt (as required).
- Get of Curry powder.
- Take of Oil for frying the fish roll.
To assemble the fish rolls: Lay a pancake on a work surface and place a small amount of the fish filling in the centre. The FISH & ROLL mobile application is a convenient modern application for ordering rolls and sushi in the city of Ryazan. Delicious food gets closer to you no matter when. It is enough to install the.
Steps to make Fish roll:
- Sieve the flour in a bowl and add all the dry ingredients and mix them well..
- Add the beaten egg and the water into the flour and mix them together..
- Add the butter and knead the flour until a soft dough is made..
- Let the dough rest for at least 5 minutes..
- Cut the fish and remove all spines from it, wash it well and put it into a pot add the salt, garlic, seasoning, pepper, onion. Cover the pot and allow it to cook for at least 10 minutes..
- When it's done take it out of the pot and use your hands or knife to cut in into smaller pieces..
- Pour little oil into a frying pan, add the fish and the curry powder and fry it in a medium heat..
- Fry it for 4-6 minutes..
- Knead the dough again and cut a portion of it, use a roller to flatten the dough and add the fillings, then roll the dough and keep it aside..
- When you're done rolling the fish roll, pour oil into a frying pan and fry the fish roll on medium heat..
- Take out the fish roll when it's golden brown. Done!.
African Fish Roll (Fish pie) — a popular West African street food – specifically in Cameroon,Nigeria and Ghana that is made with some sort of shortcut pastry filled with sardines and spices. Smoked Fish Roll is a food item cooked using the Cooking Set. Smoked Fish Roll can be cooked in a Cooking Set by adding the correct combination of ingredients. Complete your fishing accessories collection with in-demand fish roll from Alibaba.com. Whether a pro or an amateur, these low-priced fish roll are fit for all.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fish roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!