Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boudin stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. To make boudin stuffed cabbage rolls you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Take 12 oz of package boudin, casings removed.
- You need 2 cups of cooked white rice, mine was cooked with a little salt and butter.
- Take 1 head of cabbage, cored and leaves separated from head, I used 12.
- Provide 2 (14 oz) of cans diced tomatoes with garlic, onion and basil.
- Provide Half of can of water.
- Get 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar, optional.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 pan or dish. In a bowl crumble your Boudin into your white rice and mix well..
- Cut about an inch off the bottom of your cabbage. Place cabbage In a large pot, then fill in with water. And salt well. Let the cabbage sit in the steamy water until the leaves start coming off. You’ll have to help them along. Pull those out and let drain and cool. If you have an easier way to do this let me know!!.
- Cut the stem out of each leaf as you go. In your cooled leaf, salt it and place a heaping spoonful of filling. Roll and tuck and place seam side down in pan. Do them until you run out of filling or room..
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, water, sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce and pour over cabbage rolls. Cover with foil and bake for an hour or until the cabbage is as tender as you like it. I let mine go 1 and a half hours because I want it very tender..
The magic about stuffed cabbage rolls is that the meat and the rice cook in the cabbage itself. You can find a wide variety of cabbage rolls across Europe, Asia, and Africa. This recipe is based on gołąbki, a Polish dish in which parboiled cabbage leaves encase a minced meat filling of either pork. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! A cabbage roll is a dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings.
If you find this Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.