Creamy Boneless Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy boneless chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Boneless Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Boneless Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy boneless chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Boneless Chicken:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Boneless Chicken.
- Take 1 of (tablespoon) Salt.
- Get 1/2 of (tablespoon)Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of (tablespoon) Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of (tablespoon)Black pepper.
- Get 3 of Medium Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Yougurt.
- Prepare 2 of (tablespoon) Blue band.
- Make ready 3 of (tablespoon)Cream.
- Take of Ginger slices(For Garnishing).
- Make ready of Green chillies (For Garnishing).
Steps to make Creamy Boneless Chicken:
- Sub say pehlay chicken merination Kar lein gay us Kay liay chicken may salt,Red chilli powder,Turmeric powder,Black pepper dalen gay.
- Or sath he may katay hoay tomato or onion dal dein gay or Yougurt bhi.
- Phir kch deir Kay liay chor dein gay.
- Phir us ko medium flame pay Cook Karen gay.
- Jub cook ho Jaye gaa to end may us may blue band or cream dal dein gain or phir ginger slices,green chilli or cream say garnish Kar lein gay.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamy boneless chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!