Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, miso butter spaghetti with shiso & shiitake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook miso butter spaghetti with shiso & shiitake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake:
- Prepare 3 of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Get 4 of Shisho Leaves.
- Prepare 2 portions of spaghetti (cooked).
- Take 3 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of white pepper.
- Make ready 4 tbs of shiitake soaking water.
Instructions to make Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake:
- Soak shiitake in warm water for 4 hours at least..
- Melt the butter then add miso, mushroom soaking water, honey and pepper then mix to form a watery paste.
- Squeeze out water from shiitake then slice..
- Sautee shiitake 5 minutes. Add spaghetti and the sauce we made..
- Sautee in the pan and mix with tongs for one minute..
- Add finely julienned shiso leaves at the last minute. Remove from heat and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food miso butter spaghetti with shiso & shiitake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!