Autumn Eggplant & Shiitake Mushrooms with a Sesame Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, autumn eggplant & shiitake mushrooms with a sesame sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Autumn Eggplant & Shiitake Mushrooms with a Sesame Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Autumn Eggplant & Shiitake Mushrooms with a Sesame Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook autumn eggplant & shiitake mushrooms with a sesame sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Autumn Eggplant & Shiitake Mushrooms with a Sesame Sauce:
- Make ready 3 of Eggplant.
- Take 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sesame Sauce.
- Take of If you don't have Sesame Sauce:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of 1/2- tablespoons Ground sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Autumn Eggplant & Shiitake Mushrooms with a Sesame Sauce:
- Peel the eggplants and slice them vertically in half, and then horizontally into 7-8 mm slices. Soak in water to remove the harsh taste..
- Cut off the stems from the shiitake mushrooms and slice them into 5 mm pieces. Don't throw out the stems, but also cut them into thin slices..
- Boil the eggplant and shiitake in salted water. Once boiled, drain the water..
- Lightly wring out the excess moisture from the eggplant and shiitake, then add the sesame sauce. Don't add it all at once, but add a little at a time to adjust the taste..
- After this sits awhile, the vegetables will release more moisture, so test the flavor once again and then it's done..
- Homemade sesame sauce is so easy to make. It can be stored, which makes it very convenient to have on hand. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155477-seriously-useful-easy-sesame-sauce-base.
- [Note:] In case you don't have sesame sauce, I recommend combining roasted and ground sesame seeds. If you don't have both, using one or the other is fine!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food autumn eggplant & shiitake mushrooms with a sesame sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!