roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Roasted Garlic Pork Chops with Potatoes & Carrots – Family Meal Time!
These simple Garlic-Roasted Pork Chops are super fast, flavorful, and easy to prepare. These roasted pork chops and potatoes make an easy weeknight meal. Serve the chops along with steamed vegetables or a salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… is something that I have loved my whole life.
Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Roasted Garlic Pork Chops with Potatoes & Carrots – Family Meal Time!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Take 4 medium of thin or thick cut pork chops washed…
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 can of chicken broth or stalk.
- Get 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- Make ready 3 of poatoes (peel & chopped like in stew).
- Get 1 dash of pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, seasoning salt, bbq seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
This is a fabulous sheet pan pork chop dinner. The meal is easy on the budget and takes just minutes to fix. With potato wedges added to the pan, it's a complete meal. This roast pork loin and potatoes is a snap to prepare.
Instructions to make roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Peel and chop potatoes… wash and start to boil….
- Season both sides of chops according to taste… in a hot med skillet brown both sides of chops..about a min or two on each side…remove and set aside…
- Mix your bbq sauce and about a cup of water and stir untill smooth.
- In a small pan sautee chopped onions with a little bit of your chicken broth and a little bit of your bbq sauce mixture…untill onions are clearish in color and soft to the touch….
- Mix your cream of chicken and the rest of your chicken broth and bbq sauce mixture and stir untill smooth….
- By now your potatoes should be just about ready you don't want them mashy just softer than normal…once this is done drain and set to the side….
- In a thick large pan or an electric skillet add the chops, chicken broth mixture, your onions, and your potatoes…
- *** Its very important to stir freqently and turn your chops as well…you don't want to sear your potatoes you wanna let your juice soak into your meat and potatoes….
- Cook on high for about 15 to 20 mintues while covered…maintain a constant boil but not to high….you don't want to burn your potatoes….
- After 15 mins or so reduce heat and uncover for about 10 more mins or so….
- Once chops are done and potatoes are soft drain most of the juice but not all…set the juice to the side…
- Now comes the fun part…plate your chops and your potatoes…I do some kind of veggie or rice with this meal and its wonderful….now you can enjoy your meal…
- I hope you enjoy this…cause I sure do and its a easy and quick and taste wonderful…
Serve with a vegetable side dish and your favorite salad for an extra special meal. Tender pork chops, crisp roasted potatoes, and a colorful array of vegetables in a complete and easy dinner. Made all on one sheet pan, so that even cleanup is fast and easy! The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. Add potatoes and onion to remaining mustard mixture in bowl; toss to coat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!