Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot cabbage rolls recipe. To make crockpot cabbage rolls you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- You need 1/2 of tblsp Italian seasoning, sage, black pepper, oregano.
- Take 2 of tblsp thyme, parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of onions, diced.
- Use 1 of tblsp mrs dash, garlic salt.
- Take 1.5 of tblsp seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of giant head cabbage.
- Get 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomatoe sauce.
Steps to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Boil whole cabbage til leaves are soft, tearable, loose. Let cool.
- In a bowl mix hamburger, eggs, herbs and spices.
- Wash up, don't cross contaminate. Raw is raw.
- Gently tear those leaves off cabbage, keeping tearing at a minimum.
- Grease the crockpot.
- Put some meat in the center of the leaf, fold like a burrito.
- Place the rolls folded aide down til bottom layer is full.
- Wash up.
- Pour 1 can of diced tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, tomatoe soup on top.
- Repeat steps 6, 7, 8, 9.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
If you find this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.