Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until smooth.
Soft and chewy with that trademark homemade flavor, these are the best soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies. Made with brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, chewy oats, sweet raisins, and a secret ingredient, this recipe wins for flavor and texture. Your family will love these easy oatmeal raisin cookies!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until smooth.
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits:
- Take 125 Gr of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 115 Gr of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 100 Gr of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 50 Gr of Granulated White Sugar.
- Take 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 150 Gr of Rolled Oats.
- Make ready 100 Gr of Raisins.
- Get 50 Gr of Mixed Dried Fruit.
There are two types of people in this world. In large bowl cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, bicarb soda, cinnamon and salt.
Steps to make Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of food Processor with the paddle or Dough attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1 minute until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined..
- Mix in the flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined, then Pulse to mix in the oats, raisins & Fruit until fully combined..
- Put into a large bowl, cover with Cling Film and put in Fridge for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven 170c, line 2 baking Sheets with Baking Paper..
- Use about 1.5 Tsp of the mixture and form a ball in your hands then put onto the paper and slight press down – make sure to leave space for expansion..
- Cook in Batches for about 10-12 mins until edges are golden brown..
- Leave on sheet to cool for 10 min then transfer to wire rack to cool completly..
What could be better than a made from scratch soft and chewy oatmeal cookie with raisins? Just a add a glass of milk for the best dessert cookie ever! #cookie #oatmeal #oatmealraisin. Here's how you make this easy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe: Mix your dry ingredients. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl on medium speed until light in color and fluffy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!