Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops. Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up.
Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Place the pork chops in a baking dish. One wrapped in bacon with no breading and the other is lightly breaded.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- Take 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- Get 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- Make ready 1 of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Get 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- Get 6 slice of bacon.
I have been obsessed with my new kitchen appliance, and made these bacon wrapped air fryer pork chop recipe as well as one that is breaded. Boneless pork chops are stuffed with bacon, Cheddar and barbecue sauce and browned in a skillet before finishing in the oven. Serve with a side of Before serving, remove toothpicks from pork chops. Brush chops with warm barbecue sauce; garnish with green onion.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
Are you looking for an easy, savory meal that is packed with flavor for dinner tonight? With only three ingredients, anyone can make these bacon wrapped pork chops and look incredibly impressive to the family or guests! When you make bacon wrapped pork chops in the oven you'll get juicy and flavorful meat every time. Never worry about a dry baked meat again! A key step for making bacon wrapped pork chops is to make sure the bacon is fully cooked when the meat is done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!