Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's shrimp cocktail recipe. You can have mike's shrimp cocktail using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Shrimp Cocktail:
- Get of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- Use 2 Pounds of Large Raw Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – tails removed].
- Use of FOR YOUR VEGETABLES.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine chop with leaves].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Cucumbers [seeds removed – fine chop].
- Use 2 of LG Jalapeños [fine chop].
- Take 2 of Roma Tomatoes [small diced].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Use 2 of Pickled Carrots [thin sliced].
- Take 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves [rough chop].
- Get 1 of Avocado [sliced – added only upon serving].
- You need of FOR YOUR RED SHRIMP MARINADE SAUCE.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chilled Clamato Juice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chilled V8 Juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tapitio Hot Sauce [or more – i use much more!].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt And Black Pepper.
- Take 1 Dash of Worchestershie Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- Take of SIDES/GARNISHES.
- You need of Tapitio Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use of Green Onions.
Instructions to make Mike's Shrimp Cocktail:
- Make your RED SAUCE MARINADE. Place your raw shrimp in it and mix. Refrigerate for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, chop all of your chilled vegetables..
- Add everything together – except for Avocado. Save that for individual serving. Otherwise you'll have an icky looking, murky red sauce..
- Marinate for 10+ minutes longer in fridge..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, lime wedges and Tapitio Hot Sauce. Serve with quality crackers..
Order your favorite food's from Mike's either Dine In or Take-Out. Check out our menus to place a takeout order today. See more ideas about Mexican shrimp cocktail, Shrimp cocktail, Mexican shrimp. Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is more than just an appetizer. With meaty shrimp, avocado, vegetables and a.
If you find this Mike's Shrimp Cocktail recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.