Simple breaded pork chops. Breading pork chops involves striking the right ratio of wet to dry ingredients. Use the "wet-hand, dry-hand" technique to perfectly bread pork chops every time. Place enough flour to coat pork chops in a pie pan or flat dish.
I can easily eat more than is necessary. These simple breaded pork chop are absolutely crispy. Easy and very basic way of cooking a crispy and crunch pork chops.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple breaded pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breading pork chops involves striking the right ratio of wet to dry ingredients. Use the "wet-hand, dry-hand" technique to perfectly bread pork chops every time. Place enough flour to coat pork chops in a pie pan or flat dish.
Simple breaded pork chops is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Simple breaded pork chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple breaded pork chops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple breaded pork chops:
- Make ready 2 lb of thin cut pork chops (i use very thin chops).
- Get 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 1/4 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of lawry's garlic salt.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1 of enough veg oil for frying chops.
The ingredients used are very simple and if you want a garlic hint flavor, just simple rub the pork chop with little garlic powder before breading with flour. Just something simple like these crispy breaded pork chops. The kind that still has a little bit of oil on the outside and doesn't need any sauce… To make your own crispy breaded pork chops, you'll need to set up a simple assembly line with flour (optional), an egg wash and toasted bread crumbs. Breaded fried pork chops will satisfy anyone, whether they typically prefer medium-rare meat or are of the well-done persuasion.
Instructions to make Simple breaded pork chops:
- Rinse chops under water, this isn't necessary but I am weird about raw meat. sprinkle a lil salt & pepper on both sides of the chops, set aside. Mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic salt together in a med bowl, big enough to coat the chops in..
- In a med skillet over med heat, heat about 3-4 tbs of oil. Coat about 3 of the chops in flour then add to the skillet, don't add too many at a time. Fry about 4-5 min on first side and 2-3 min on other side, or until golden brown on both sides. This doesn't take long since they are thin..
- As you take them out put onto a plate with a piece of paper towrel so the grease can drain off. Continue til all chops r done…. :).
- Feel free to mix up any spices u like, we really enjoy these just like this. Simple yet oh so yummy!!.
That's because breaded pork cutlets end up crispy on the outside and cooked through on the inside, while remaining supremely tender and juicy. Coat pork chops with seasoned flour; dip in egg mixture and coat with crumbs. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. BREADED PORK CHOPS Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER pinboard!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food simple breaded pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!