Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan）.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mushrooms cooked with rice（takikomi gohan）. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan） is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan） is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushrooms cooked with rice（takikomi gohan） using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan）:
- Prepare 360 ml of white rice.
- Take 380 ml of water.
- Make ready 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 2 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of a.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sake.
- Get 1/2 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan）:
- Wash the rice and drain for about 5 minutes. Add rice and water to the clay pot and soak for about 20 minutes..
- Shred the shiitake mushrooms. Cut the shimeji and enoki mushrooms to a width of 1.5cm..
- Add A to 1 and mix gently. Place mushrooms..
- Cover the pot and cook for 12-15 minutes on medium high heat. Cover the pot and cook for 12-15 minutes on medium high heat. After about a minute and a half after steam comes out of the lid hole, stop the fire..
- Steam for about 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mushrooms cooked with rice（takikomi gohan） recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!