Shiitake Mushrooms Baked With Miso and Mayonnaise.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shiitake mushrooms baked with miso and mayonnaise. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shiitake Mushrooms Baked With Miso and Mayonnaise is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Shiitake Mushrooms Baked With Miso and Mayonnaise is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shiitake mushrooms baked with miso and mayonnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shiitake Mushrooms Baked With Miso and Mayonnaise:
- Prepare 6 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 2 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of ● Miso.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ● Sugar.
- Get 1 small of clove ● Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 stalk of ● Green onion.
- Prepare 1 of all of it ● The stems of the shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of ● Black pepper.
- Get 1 dash of bit White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Shiitake Mushrooms Baked With Miso and Mayonnaise:
- Mix all the ● ingredients together..
- Spread inside the shiitake mushroom caps. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and just bake in an oven!!.
- The miso-mayonnaise is delicious on chicken, white fish, or shrimp. Try adding some pizza cheese..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shiitake mushrooms baked with miso and mayonnaise recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!