Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, best eggplant maklouba by nadia. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have best eggplant maklouba by nadia using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia:
- Make ready 4 of medium eggplants, cut into thick slices.
- Take 1 kg of lamb, with bones, cut into medium pieces.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice, rinsed.
- Get 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Take 1/4 cup of raw pine nuts.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of parsley, small bundle, chopped finely.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of 7 spices.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
Steps to make Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia:
- In a large saucepan, fry the eggplants slices in oil. Then place in a strainer until completely drained..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan. Add in the pine nuts and almonds and cook over medium heat until nuts are roasted. Remove nuts from heat and set aside..
- Place the meat in a pot and cover with water. Add in the 7 spices and cook until the meat is done. Remove the meat onto a plate and reserve the meat broth. Season the meat with some salt..
- Sprinkle the bottom of a deep saucepan with a little bit of rice. Layer the eggplants over the rice and then add the meat as a third layer. Spread over the garlic cloves and arrange the rice over the garlic. Add in the turmeric, salt and just enough meat broth to cover the rice..
- Place a plate upside down over the rice to prevent it from scattering..
- Cover the pan and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, until the rice is cooked. Turn off the heat and remove the plate..
- Place a large serving dish over the pan and turn the pan content upside down. Lift up the pan slowly and you will get a "cake" with the arranged layers of makloubeh. Garnish with parsley and the roasted almonds and pines..
- Serve Hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food best eggplant maklouba by nadia recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!