Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder. Moroccan-spiced tomato stew with roasted eggplant, smoky spices, and chickpeas! This recipe is a hearty stew inspired by the flavors of a Moroccan dish called zaalouk – which is a warm salad of cooked eggplant and tomato. This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic.
Shiitake mushrooms, eggplants, and tomatoes go together very well! Using the grated dried Shiitake featured on Japanese National Television Agency "NHK Gatten!" easily gives this dish a natural, rich umami taste. Easy Appetizer Appetizer Roasted Vegetable Roasting Vegetarian Argentinean Recipes Stew Recipes Dip Eggplant Recipes Tomato.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, eggplant and tomato stew with shiitake powder. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan-spiced tomato stew with roasted eggplant, smoky spices, and chickpeas! This recipe is a hearty stew inspired by the flavors of a Moroccan dish called zaalouk – which is a warm salad of cooked eggplant and tomato. This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic.
Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eggplant and tomato stew with shiitake powder using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder:
- Get 4 slices of bacon.
- Make ready 3 of eggplants.
- Make ready 1 can (400 g) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 10 g of butter.
- Get 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of ● 1 tsp miso.
- Take of ● A pinch of dried oregano.
- Take of ● A pinch of dried basil.
- Prepare of ● 1 bouillon cube.
- Get of ● 1 Tbsp Shiitake mushroom powder.
Toss the eggplants and tomatoes with one teaspoon of garlic powder instead of fresh minced garlic. Substitute Romano or Asiago cheese for the Parmesan. Asiago is slightly sweeter and Romano has saltier and sharper flavor. Add a small sliced onion to the eggplant and tomato mixture.
Steps to make Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder:
- Cut the bacon into 1cm-wide pieces. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces, then sprinkle it with salt (not included in the ingredient list), and set aside. Finely mince the garlic..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and sauté the garlic on low heat until fragrant..
- Add and sauté the bacon and eggplant, then add the canned tomato and the seasonings in the ● bullet points, and simmer for 15–20 minutes..
- Adjust the flavor with the butter, salt, pepper, and sugar, and it is ready..
- You can eat it as a side dish just as it is. It is also convenient when prepared in advance, and it can be used as a sauce for pasta or meat as well.♪.
With just a few eggplants, tomato sauce and olive oil I too quickly cooked this dish, as I didn't want to spend time making the sauce I used canned tomato sauce with onion and a touch garlic powder because I forgot to buy garlic, and the result was yummy. We ate for it lunch with feta and bread to. Learn how to make Eggplant, Tomato and Chickpea Stew. This is like eggplant bruschetta, except the eggplant is the bruschetta, topped with a Mediterranean summer salsa of a salad. Taste for seasoning; ricotta salata tends.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggplant and tomato stew with shiitake powder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!