Stewed Shiitake Mushroooms for Somen or Hiyashi Chuuka (Cold Chinese Noodles).
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stewed shiitake mushroooms for somen or hiyashi chuuka (cold chinese noodles). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stewed Shiitake Mushroooms for Somen or Hiyashi Chuuka (Cold Chinese Noodles) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stewed Shiitake Mushroooms for Somen or Hiyashi Chuuka (Cold Chinese Noodles) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stewed shiitake mushroooms for somen or hiyashi chuuka (cold chinese noodles) using 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Shiitake Mushroooms for Somen or Hiyashi Chuuka (Cold Chinese Noodles):
- Make ready 6 of to 8, medium Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 280 ml of Soaking liquid from dried shiitake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 of and 1/2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Stewed Shiitake Mushroooms for Somen or Hiyashi Chuuka (Cold Chinese Noodles):
- Rinse the shiitake mushrooms, then soak them in water for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator. The water should be more than 350 ml..
- Line a colander with a paper towel. This will be used for straining the shiitake soaking liquid in Step 4..
- Squeeze the thoroughly reconstituted shiitake over the bowl of soaking liquid, chop off the root ends, then slice into desired thicknesses..
- Return the sliced shiitake to the soaking liquid, then squeeze, then strain the soaking liquid through the colander prepared in Step 2..
- Heat the drained shiitake, the strained soaking liquid, and the A ingredients in a pot on high heat..
- Bring to a boil, cover with a drop lid, then reduce to low-medium heat. Stew for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, reduce heat to a strong low setting. Stew for 10 minutes..
- Reduce heat to the lowest setting possible, then stew for 10 more minutes..
- The shiitake are delicious after Step 8, but will absorb the seasoning even more if you allow them to cool with the drop lid on..
- Now, you have delicious stewed shiitake mushrooms. If you don't consume them in one go, store them in an air-tight container..
- Try them with somen noodles, cold udon, hiyashi chu-uka (cold Chinese-style noodles), etc. I also love eating them with white rice..
- Here it is mixed with rice (rice steamed separately). This is also a great way to eat them. Try them in a variety of recipes!.
- For [Professional Men-tsuyu that can be Stored a Long Time], see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170505-concentrated-all-purpose-mentsuyu.
- For [Super Easy Men-tsuyu made using Dashi Stock Granules], see..
- For [Standard, Authentic Hiyashi Chu-uka (Cold Chinese-Style Noodles)], see..
- For [Standard Gomoku (Five Ingredients) Seasoned and Mixed Rice], see..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stewed shiitake mushroooms for somen or hiyashi chuuka (cold chinese noodles) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!