Mexican Layered Dip.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mexican layered dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Layered Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mexican Layered Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mexican layered dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Layered Dip:
- Make ready 1 of Big Jar of salsa.
- Get 1 of Pack/container of Guacamole.
- Get 2 can of Refried beans- I cooked them with some taco seasoning, cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Big bag of shredded lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of Pico de gallo( I made mine fresh) onion, bell pepper, tomatos diced, and cilantro.
- Prepare of White Cheese dip(homemade or store brand).
- Take 1 of Big bag of mexican blend cheese.
- Get 1 of Fresh cut up cilantro-(for pico de gallo).
- Make ready 1 of Sour cream.
- Take 1 of Yellow onion-diced for pico de gallo.
- Make ready 1 of Bell pepper-diced (for pico de gallo).
- Take 1 of Tomato-diced (for pico de gallo).
- Prepare 1 bag of of tostito chips-I use the round size.
- Get 2 of Green onions diced (I put these in the beans).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning(I put this in beans).
Instructions to make Mexican Layered Dip:
- I warmed up refried beans on stove with cheese,green onions, & a lil taco seasoning and sour cream mixed in them. Then layer the bean stuff on bottom layer of dish,then a layer of queso white cheese dip, salsa,then guacamole,then sour cream, pico de gallo,more queso, then then lettuce,and then topped with shredded Mexican 4 blend shredded cheese & a little bit more pico de gallo.and a little bit more of the white cheese dip swirled on top..
- For pico de gallo- I diced onion, bell pepper, tomato, and cilantro in my mini chopper processor..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican layered dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!