Punkin pie bread pudding (I). We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a mixing bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, canned pumpkin, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla. cut your bread into cubes and put them into an extra large mixing bowl. Beat milk, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, raisin mixture, brown sugar, butter, molasses, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger together in a large bowl until smooth; pour over bread.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, both sugars, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and the can of pumpkin puree. Pour this mixture over the bread and press it down to coat the bread. Mix together pumpkin, cream, milk, sugar, eggs, spices and vanilla until combined.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, punkin pie bread pudding (i). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Punkin pie bread pudding (I) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Punkin pie bread pudding (I) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a mixing bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, canned pumpkin, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla. cut your bread into cubes and put them into an extra large mixing bowl. Beat milk, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, raisin mixture, brown sugar, butter, molasses, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger together in a large bowl until smooth; pour over bread.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook punkin pie bread pudding (i) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Punkin pie bread pudding (I):
- Make ready 6 of large eggs.
- Get 15 oz of pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vanilla extra.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray, for greasing.
- Take 2 loaves of brioche bread, cut into 3/4 in (2 cm) cubes.
- Get of toasted pecans, chopped, for garnish.
- Prepare of ginger, candied, minced, for garnish whipped cream, ice scream, for serving.
In a mixing bowl whisk together sugar, spices and salt. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in half and half, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. The basic bread pudding is a concoction of stale bread cubes soaked in cream, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
Steps to make Punkin pie bread pudding (I):
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cream, vanilla, milk, and salt. Whisk until smooth. Add the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, and whisk to incorporate. Set aside..
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch (22×33 cm) baking dish with nonstick spray. Add the cubed bread to the dish in an even layer, then pour the pumpkin mixture on top. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, to let the bread to soak up the liquid..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Just before baking, toss the bread cubes to redistribute the liquid..
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for another 30 minutes, until the pudding is set and beginning to brown..
- Top with the pecans and candied ginger. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy!.
- Notes- I was lucky to find this on sale, and it was perfect was a little harder in some spots, like using day old cut bread. I wrapped it up and stuck it in the refrigerator, checking so often, I made this in the morning, an let it sit in the refrigerator till I was ready to cook it for dessert after dinner. I did press down on it as well from time to time..
By simply adding canned pumpkin and the warm spices of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg the pudding is transformed into an elegant, Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Mix all ingredients except bread cubes, currants and pecans in large bowl until well blended. Stir in bread cubes, currants and chopped pecans. Arrange pecan halves on top of pudding. In a bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, egg yolks, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food punkin pie bread pudding (i) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!