Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's white girl green chile enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's white girl green chile enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas:
- Take of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- Make ready 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Make ready of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- Take 15 of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas:
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's white girl green chile enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!