Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oven-baked shiitake mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oven-baked shiitake mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Prepare 8 of ◇ Shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of ★ Egg.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Garlic (grated).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 15 grams of ★ Salami.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ★ Dried parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of Grated Parmsan cheese (to sprinkle on top).
- Take 1 of Watercress or parsley (garnish).
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Cut the stems off the shiitake mushrooms. Wipe off any dirt. Finely chop the removed stems..
- Add the black pepper to the egg and beat well. Put the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and stir fry over low heat until fragrant. Turn the heat up to medium and stir-fry the chopped mushroom stems..
- Add the egg and stir fry. Use 4 chopsticks held together to mix so that the egg becomes very fine. Transfer to a bowl to cool..
- Finely chop the salami. Add the ★ ingredients to the bowl from Step 3 and mix well..
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture from Step 4. Neaten up the caps, and sprinkle on top with some grated cheese. Bake in an oven (or a toaster oven) until golden brown..
- Serve with some green garnish such as watercress or parsley to make it look attractive. Done!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oven-baked shiitake mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!