Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and shiitake rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pork and shiitake rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl:
- Make ready of pork slice.
- Take of shitake mushroom.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of dashi/mushroom/beef stock.
- Take of grated ginger.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of mirin.
- Prepare of sugar.
Instructions to make Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl:
- Prepare all ingredients. Thinly slice onion and mushroom. Then finely chop garlic..
- Heat oil with medium fire and saute garlic and onion until fragrance. Put mushroom and stir it for 2 minutes..
- Add mushroom stock, mirin, soy sauce, grated ginger and sugar, mix it well. Put pork slice after the sauce boiling. Stir it and cook for 7 minutes..
- Take a bowl of hot rice and put the pork and mushrooms on top of the rice..
- Serve it while it hot ✨.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pork and shiitake rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!