Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there! If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta.
Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! Just throw everything in your crock pot – no chopping needed! For us, it's this Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy slow cooker chicken taco soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there! If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy slow cooker chicken taco soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Take 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Take 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Take 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready of Optional toppings:.
- Take of cilantro.
- Take of sour cream.
- Take of grated cheese.
- Take of avocado.
- Take of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
Every single time I make it, I get a big thumbs-up when my family walks through the door. We get out avocado, jalapenos, cheese, sour cream and fresh cilantro and they go to town. And my favorite thing goes without saying: Easy to make and the. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD!
Instructions to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. For toppings, I added pico de. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is one you're going to want to keep close by through chilly.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!