Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express".
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beef chili using "power cooker express". One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express" is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express" is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef chili using "power cooker express" using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express":
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef 85% lean.
- Get 4 cups of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Make ready 1 of large onion peeled and diced.
- Take 1/3 cup of dried red beans (soak beans overnight).
- Get 1/3 cup of dried black beans (soak beans overnight).
- Take 1/3 cup of dried navy beans (soak beans overnight).
- Take 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil.
- Take of Sour cream for garnish.
- Take of Cheddar cheese for garnish.
Instructions to make Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express":
- Place the inner pot in the power cooker express. Place the oil in the inner pot. Turn the dial to 20 minutes. Add the beef and onions. Cook for five minutes. And this spices and cook for one minute..
- Add the remaining ingredients. Place the lid on the power cooker express, Lock lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed..
- Once the timer reaches 0, the power cooker express will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid..
- Garnish with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef chili using "power cooker express" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!