Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling starved can really bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe. You can cook brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Prepare 5 cups of shredded left over turkey.
- Take 5 of celery stalks, sliced thin.
- Use 3 of large carrots, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 of lg sweet potato.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 qt of whipping cream.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon, or to taste.
- Take 8 strips of bacon, chopped and cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Get 1 sprig of each; fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fresh sage, minced.
- Get 4 of servings of prepared wild rice.
- Get of Texas toast.
Instructions to make Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Sautè carrots, onion, and celery in a lg frying pan with a little oil. When onion gets tender, add garlic. When carrots are tender, deglaze pan with marsala. Cook until all liquid reduces..
- Meanwhile cook sweet potato in oven or microwave until soft. Set aside to cool. As soon as it is able to be handled, peel and place in a bowl. Mix 2 tbs of butter and enough whipping cream to make it mash creamy..
- Place turkey, vegetables, herbs, and bacon into a large stock pot. Cover with water. Add bouillon and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add whipping cream and return to a simmer. Slowly add potatoes, stirring constantly until well incorporated. And heated through..
- In a bowl, place rice to one side. Fill bowl with soup. Serve with Texas toast. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
I also added mushrooms and a can of cream of chicken. Creamy Wild-Rice Soup with Smoked Turkey. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Drain off any excess liquid, fluff the rice with a fork. Serve this turkey wild rice soup with a nice, crispy romaine salad and a loaf of crusty bread for a complete meal. Lots of turkey leftovers, of course, so I decided to give it a go.
If you find this Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.