Homemade Memorial Day Weekend Baked Beans.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade memorial day weekend baked beans. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Memorial Day Weekend Baked Beans is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Homemade Memorial Day Weekend Baked Beans is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade memorial day weekend baked beans using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Memorial Day Weekend Baked Beans:
- Get 1 pound of navy beans.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of organic apple cider vinegar.
- Take 2/3 of ketchup.
- Get 2 teaspoon of dry yellow mustard powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt more to taste.
- Get 1 pound of Bacon.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
Steps to make Homemade Memorial Day Weekend Baked Beans:
- Rinse the beans very well. Look the beans over removing anything that isn't a bean. Cover the beans with water and soak overnight..
- Next day drain and rinse the beans..
- I rinsed them twice. Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry half the bacon and the diced onions.
- Add the ingredients with the beans.
- Add the cooked onions and Bacon.
- Mix well.
- Put into a baking dish with bacon and cover with water.
- Bake in oven for 5 hours.
- Let sit 15 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food homemade memorial day weekend baked beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!