Custard Sauce for Apple Pie. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Whisk together eggs, maple syrup, melted butter, applesauce, and lemon juice until emulsified. Add flour or tapioca starch and whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
Our Apple Custard Pie has tender sliced apples in a luscious, creamy vanilla custard filling with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top. With the holidays right around the corner, I think it's always a good idea to have a few show-stopper dessert recipes in your back pocket. This incredibly good Apple Custard Pie fits the bill perfectly.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, custard sauce for apple pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Whisk together eggs, maple syrup, melted butter, applesauce, and lemon juice until emulsified. Add flour or tapioca starch and whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
Custard Sauce for Apple Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Custard Sauce for Apple Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook custard sauce for apple pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- Make ready 15 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 80 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 of less than 1 teaspoon Liqueur (Calvados).
Our creamy and delicious pie is a nice option if you are. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. And, a drizzle of custard sauce on a slice of Irish Apple Cake somehow make this classic comfort food even better. If you have some left over after the apple cake is eaten and gone, drizzle it on pretty much any other pie, cake, or brownie.
Instructions to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Mix together the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until it becomes white..
- Put the milk in a pot and heat until it is just about to boil. Pour half into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well..
- Pour in the remaining milk and mix well. Return the entire mixture to the pot..
- Heat on medium heat while stirring until it is thick enough to draw a figure 8..
- When it has thickened, remove from the heat and cool in an ice water bath..
- Stir while cooling in the ice water bath. When it has cooled, add the liqueur..
- Top an apple pie with the sauce..
- This is an apple pie recipe. The filling doesn't contain any butter, so it goes really well with this sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145189-apple-pie-in-30-minutes.
Remove custard sauce from heat and stir in the vanilla or vanilla bean paste. Serve warm or cold over Irish apple cake. Pastry cream uses starch as a thickener while custard uses just eggs to achieve its creamy texture. Use our recipe to make trifles and fruit parfaits, or to pour on top of apple crumble, pumpkin pie, or chocolate cake. Add one cup warm milk and beat well again.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food custard sauce for apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!