Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, polish pile-up!!. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Polish Pile-up!! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Polish Pile-up!! is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have polish pile-up!! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Polish Pile-up!!:
- Take 200 Grams of Polish Sausage(skinny kind).
- Prepare 200 Grams of Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare 4 of large Mushrooms.
- Get 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons of Salsa(mine was homemade).
Steps to make Polish Pile-up!!:
- Cut the Kabanos into small pieces, add to a pan with quartered Brussel Sprouts and about 200 ml of water, (to steam the veg)..
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes until the Sprouts start to soften. Chop the Mushrooms into small pieces and add to the mix, stir well. Cook for 5-10 more minutes..
- Add the Salsa, I used some homemade stuff, (recipe on Cookpad!) to spice it up a bit. Stir well and continue on medium heat for 5-10 minutes..
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan, stir quickly to combine. Then stir gently until the eggs are cooked, then serve! It tastes awesome!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food polish pile-up!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!