Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover turkey avo sandwich recipe. To make leftover turkey avo sandwich you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich:
- Use 1 of left over turkey breast thinly sliced.
- Get 2 piece of lettuce, leaf.
- Get 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Provide 1 piece of bacon (optional).
- Prepare 2 slice of pepper jack cheese (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of left over cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 4 slice of whole grain bread.
- You need 4 slice of avocado.
- You need 1 of sliced red onion.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich:
- Toast bread and spread cranberry sauce on one slice of bread and mustard on the other slice..
- Layer sliced turkey, cheese, avo, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and top with salt and pepper..
- Place second slice of bread on top and cut diagonally. This recipe makes 2 sandwiches..
The sandwich recipes on this page represent a variety of ideas for taking your leftover turkey creations to new levels. Leftover Turkey Sandwich – the easiest way to transform your Thanksgiving leftovers! This thanksgiving leftovers brunch sandwich is hearty, and delicious. Plus find out how to reheat turkey without drying it out. Some know it as a Turkey delight, others just call it a Thanksgiving sandwich, and there are the few folks from the Northeast who call it a Nobadeer.
If you find this Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.