Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns. Today in Grey Pot let's make Whole Wheat Flour Burger Buns. Homemade Whole Wheat Bread – Bonita's Kitchen. These Homemade Whole Wheat Buns are perfect for burgers, chicken sandwiches, and more.
This recipe shows you how to make Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns. Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. Once the buns are ready, grease them with olive oil and keep them covered with a damp muslin cloth till you are ready to make those yummy burgers.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Today in Grey Pot let's make Whole Wheat Flour Burger Buns. Homemade Whole Wheat Bread – Bonita's Kitchen. These Homemade Whole Wheat Buns are perfect for burgers, chicken sandwiches, and more.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns:
- Make ready For of Palak and Corn Tikki :.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of boiled palak puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed corn.
- Make ready 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bread crums.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of maida/1tbsp cornflour for thick paste.
- Take As required of Bread crumbs to coat at end.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- Take For of Burger Buns :.
- Take 3 cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare For of Salsa :.
- Take 1/2 of sliced green capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced yellow capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of sliced red capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of sliced tomatoes without seeds.
- Get As required of Cheese for burger.
- Make ready As required of Any type of mayonise to apply.
Homemade Burger Buns are easy whole wheat burger buns lightly sweetened with honey. They're guaranteed to elevate your next burger! A few weeks ago I made homemade whole wheat burger buns for the first time, and I've already made them again. This recipe shows you how to make Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns.
Instructions to make Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns:
- Let's Start with Palak and corn Tikki, mix all the above ingredients and form a good mixture to form a tikki of that mixture and keep it aside. Now take 2tbsp maida and 1tbsp cornflour then add some water into it and form a semi-thick paste, also take bread crumbs into another plate. Now dip tikki in this maida mixture and coat with bread crumbs. Repeat this process for two times for very tikki. Now heat up the oil for frying and gently fry all this tikkis and the tikkis are ready..
- For burger buns you can also use readymade ones if you want to. Now take a bowl add add yeast and little bit of water then mix it well and keep it aside for 10 minutes for it to get activate. After 10 mins take another bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, yeast and knead it to a dough. Keep the dough aside for 20 min to let it rise and after 20 mins knead it again then give it a shape and transfer it to a baking tray and bake it..
- For salsa either placing raw vegetable directly into the burger, try it this way it is amazingly good. Here mix all the above ingredients in a bowl add some salt, black pepper, jeera powder, lemon juice, coriander. Mix all this properly and keep it aside..
- Merging all the elements, take your burger bun. Cut into half and toast with butter on a pan, apply any mayonise you want and put some salsa on it. Keep your burger tikki then add some grated cheese and cover it and you can serve with some salsa on side..
- Note- Check steps for making buns.
Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. · lasooni palak recipe, lehsuni palak, palak lasooni, garlic spinach curry with step by step photo/video. spinach based curry with the good amount of garlic. Homemade Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns Why buy hamburger buns when you can make your own? Perfect for any kind of summer sandwich! No store-bought bun can compare with rustic, wheaty, homemade burger buns like these. These whole wheat burger buns are soft yet dense enough to hold up to a burger + toppings without falling apart.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!