Eggplant Stackers. Plus, the Sriracha hot sauce adds an extra burst of flavor! Today I'm making eggplant stackers on the grill. After I grill, stay for the taste test.
Good as a starter or main dish. This will make four stackers depending on eggplant size. A new twist on Eggplant Parmigiana!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, eggplant stackers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggplant Stackers is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Eggplant Stackers is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Plus, the Sriracha hot sauce adds an extra burst of flavor! Today I'm making eggplant stackers on the grill. After I grill, stay for the taste test.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggplant stackers using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Stackers:
- Make ready 1 of eggplant, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Get 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Get of Eggplant ends.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of Cooked chicken, diced.
- Prepare of Leftover cheesy potatoes.
- Take of Panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get of Flour for dredging.
- Make ready of Olive oil to fry.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Get of Dried oregano.
- Take of Dried basil.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Unique Eggplants Stickers designed and sold by artists. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. We print the highest quality eggplant stickers on the internet. Get your hands on great customizable Eggplant stickers from Zazzle.
Steps to make Eggplant Stackers:
- This is what I pulled out of my fridge to use. You can use anything you have..
- Prepare you veggies to sauté. Slice eggplant and sprinkle with salt to remove excess water. Let a set 10-15 minutes then pat dry with paper towels to remove moisture and excess water..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and add the veggies and dried oregano, basil, salt & pepper. Stir and cook until veggies are soft. While veggies are cooking prepare the eggplant slices. You will have 3 pie plates, 1 for flour, 1 for eggs, slightly beaten with a bit of water and 1 with mixture of panko and Parmesan. Dip each piece flour, egg and then panko..
- Heat same skillet you sautéed veggies in with more oil and brown the eggplant pieces, set aside..
- Now time to assemble. Setup everything in a line you want to layer. Start with sauce on bottom of the casserole dish. Next pieces of eggplant. Then mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, cheesy potatoes, sautéed veggies..
- Last top with piece of eggplant, pour sauce over and top with mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until heated through and cheese all nice and melted..
Choose from thousands of designs or make your own today! Find eggplant stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. eggplant stackers nutrition facts and nutritional information. Eggplant Napoleons Eggplant Parm Stackers – The Cottage. lilyseclaires.blogspot.com. Lily's E'Claires: Roasted Eggplant & Tomato Salad Stackers.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggplant stackers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!